Sunday, February 5, 2012

So, hi.

Keeping up with a blog has been harder than I thought it would be. This past week was one of those week's that I call being an unpaid teacher, because I had something to do every single day after school. I love my school though, and appreciate the way our principals treat us. Even though we had to stay until 7:00 on Thursday for parent/teacher conference, we were treated to subs, chips, drinks, and these amazing cupcakes. I did good. I only had one :)

I've still been eating right, with my baked apple oatmeal and pre-made salads. I only got in one workout though. I don't know what it's going to take to get my butt in gear. My husband is great, motivating me to come with him when I don't want to. He got in three nights of work-outs. The other two nights I was just too exhausted to move. But this week is promising to be less intense, so I'm hoping I'll do better.

We're hoping to book a cruise for our two year anniversary, so maybe that will be my motivation? What's your motivation for getting to the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment