Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today's Meals

So, I'm whipping up these babies tonight for breakfast:

http://www.wellsphere.com/weight-loss-article/shed-kitchen-spring-chicken-cups/1090276

I'll let you know how they turn out. I'm kinda iffy about them, but the Hungry Girl's egg in a cup didn't turn out so well for me (http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1256). Remember how I was saying convenience is my downfall? Yeah, I tried to make that this morning and when it was bleh, I ate two pop-tarts.

For lunch I had a lean cuisine, a few wheat thins with a Laughing Cow cheese wedge, and a Boston Creme Pie by yoplait.

Dinner was super yummy, so yummy to my tummy that I didn't even remember to take a snapshot of it. I'm hoping it was healthy, so here's an add-up of the calories.

Spinach salad mix- (1 cup = 10 calories)
2 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette (90 calories)
2 oz of Tyson canned chicken (60 calories)
1 tbsp of bleu cheese (20 calories)
1 tbsp of cranberries (20 calories)

Grand total: 200 calories! yay! Some apple chunks would also be delicious in this. I'm so excited to find a salad that I love without it having one meelion calories, like a friend chicken salad doused in ranch and shredded cheese. Packing up the rest of the salad now in individual containers to carry to lunch for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment